Fluval Evo 13.5 build Started May 2020

OP
E

eleongsit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
So its been a while since I last posted so I thought I would provide a quick update. I successfully moved my tank with no major issues thankfully :)

Everything seems to be doing much better now, I did end up losing a few zoas overall but everything else seems to be fully opening now. I've been laying low to allow things to settle in and that seems to be working for me, I think I'm about ready to add some new frags in the near future. I used the move as a chance to re-scape the rock. I'm open to suggestions :)

Attachments

• IMG_2563.jpg
    IMG_2563.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 14
Zoanthids
OP
E

eleongsit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I've been trying to maintain some nitrate in my tank, initially I had let it bottom out that was at least a contributing factor to my dinoflagellate outbreak. I've since learned that having no nitrates is bad, but it is a challenge to know when its too high as well...

Bsnow0053

View Badges
Reaction score
I've been trying to maintain some nitrate in my tank, initially I had let it bottom out that was at least a contributing factor to my dinoflagellate outbreak. I've since learned that having no nitrates is bad, but it is a challenge to know when its too high as well...
If it gets to 10ppm do a small water change to get it back down alittle

BIG TANKS VERSUS SMALLER TANKS...WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

• BIGGER

Votes: 633 75.9%
  • smaller

Votes: 157 18.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 44 5.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Biota Marine Life