Fluval Evo 13.5 Gallon Tank

Don Deslauriers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
9
Location
Narragansett
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started this tank 8 months ago. I'm learning a lot and trying to take my time however it can be difficult. I went through 4 months of Dyno that ugly brown algae that you can't get rid off. I tried everything. Three day blackouts, chemiclean, month after month. My last resort was to add a UV Sterilizer and slowly remove all of my sand. If that didn't work I was going to start all over which I didn't want to do. It seemed to get better and this is where I'm at right now.

005.JPG
 
Very cool! I like the evo tanks. Following along :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new