Fluval evo 13.5 stock light

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have suggestions for a timer for the stock light for the evo?. I saw some people mention the nicrew but I can't seem to find any for sale here (UK). Or are there any programmable lights that fit into the evo lid?.
 
Any digital timer should work with the light if I'm not mistaken. I used the one with the stock light before upgrading
 
Does anyone have suggestions for a timer for the stock light for the evo?. I saw some people mention the nicrew but I can't seem to find any for sale here (UK). Or are there any programmable lights that fit into the evo lid?.
I know this is very late, but I got an AI 12inch Blade that fits perfectly in the stock lid. Then you can use the app for times and all that..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new