Fluval evo 13.5 stock light

spamvicious

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
226
Location
Yorkshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have suggestions for a timer for the stock light for the evo?. I saw some people mention the nicrew but I can't seem to find any for sale here (UK). Or are there any programmable lights that fit into the evo lid?.
 
Any digital timer should work with the light if I'm not mistaken. I used the one with the stock light before upgrading
 
Does anyone have suggestions for a timer for the stock light for the evo?. I saw some people mention the nicrew but I can't seem to find any for sale here (UK). Or are there any programmable lights that fit into the evo lid?.
I know this is very late, but I got an AI 12inch Blade that fits perfectly in the stock lid. Then you can use the app for times and all that..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new