Fluval Evo 13.5

Nano 13.5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting back into the saltwater hobby once again after about 3 years. Little about my obsession, started off with a 10 gallon tank with a hob filter. Once a week water changes and to be quite honest one of the easier tanks I’ve had. Moved up to the 20 gallon long then onto a 50 gallon with a sump. After 3 years off being away due to our babies, my wife and I agreed we missed our fish tank lol. Saw the fluval evo 13.5 and fell in love with the tank design and loved the AIO system. Got everything setup this morning and couldn’t be happier!!!! Although I love the top I wasn’t to happy with the light not being on a timer. I had my current orbit with ramp timer sitting around from my last tank and picked up the holder on amazon. Also picked up the Jebao OW-10 wavemaker. I ran the bigger model on my other tanks and loved them. $40 for some dry rock and here we go to another soon to be beautiful tank!!!! Tank is still clearing up and will post more pictures.
5013d60ece4a782ab4b6773e881320cd.jpg
7442e901af45e8a496a9b1b84a0a35f5.jpg
f8db1d5f36eb643c0d8e9d1206c00473.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
Nice. Enjoy the new build.
 
Nice start! Welcome to the forum!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new