Fluval EVO 13.5g / 52L Build

Apologies for the lack of updates in recent years, but truth is there hasn't been much to say.

Since my last post I have not bought any new coral for the tank. The plan was to let those corals fill out and to just enjoy the tank, rather than get drawn into overstocking. That worked really well for some time, however over the past year I have battled a dino outbreak which cost me some corals and really set progress back. I also lost my firefish who jumped through the feeding hole.

The outbreak is under control (touch wood) but I'll be leaving it a few months before introducing any new coral to to be sure.

I did introduce a Banggai Cardinal recently, and I did upgrade the light to an AI prime.

All photos uploaded before this post are with the stock light. I found the stock light good for LPS and softies and stand by that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new