Fluval evo 13

Megs_0628

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
34
Location
ELKIN
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, back in the hobby after a few years. I purchased a fluval evo 13. Starting small but sure I will upgrade soon. I have about 15 pounds if live rock and live sand. A damsel hitchhiker on one of the rocks. Looking forward to learning and growing.

20210103_204159.jpg
 
What do you plan to stock this tank with? Also fish hitchhiker is the second coolest hitchhiker ive ever seen on this site. *First was an octopus that camouflaged with the rock*
 
Hi Dark, I want 2 clowns, goby, and a pistol. He is a cool little damsel! I am glad I did not end up with an octopus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new