Fluval evo 5g

  • Thread starter Thread starter littlefoxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

littlefoxx

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2022
Messages
12,095
Reaction score
12,246
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at this tank to set up in the office. What fish could go on in here??

Firefish?
Small blenny?

Even worth it or should I just look for the 13.5 gallon?
 
No eels in a 5 gallon please 😁

The 13.5 opens you up to more fish, but even then it's fairly small. If you're going to do fish, I'd go with the larger tank. If you just want corals, then the smaller tank would be fine. Of course, that's just my $0.02 here.

Good luck whichever way you go!
 
No eels in a 5 gallon please 😁

The 13.5 opens you up to more fish, but even then it's fairly small. If you're going to do fish, I'd go with the larger tank. If you just want corals, then the smaller tank would be fine. Of course, that's just my $0.02 here.

Good luck whichever way you go!
😂😂😂 if only there was a 2 inch moray!!! Lol yeah looking to maybe do a few corals and a fish, nothing too fancy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new