• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fluval Evo w/ Stand & Extras

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upgrading my tank at the end of the year so won't have the space for both tanks. included with the sale is the fluval Evo 13.5g tank (5 months old), stand w/ custom build storage on side for dosing container or reactor. no livestock included, but can leave sand if buyer wants it to start tank quickly.

tank will be taken apart by end of the year.

extras:
Sicce return pump
mesh lid w/ feeding opening
refugium light
thermometer

PXL_20221124_164658299.jpg

OP
OP
TheReefDiary

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of skimmer is it and would you possibly sell it separate?
bubble Magnus. and probably would, but I won't be transferring everything until I'd say probably end of December. moreso a feeler post for any interested parties. just figured this is a good package for someone just starting out.

but I'd probably sell the skimmer separately, just need it until the switch.

Runnin'Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bubble Magnus. and probably would, but I won't be transferring everything until I'd say probably end of December. moreso a feeler post for any interested parties. just figured this is a good package for someone just starting out.

but I'd probably sell the skimmer separately, just need it until the switch.
Definitely let me know! I need a skimmer for my biocube, so a bubble magnus would be perfect! Has it worked well for you?

OP
OP
TheReefDiary

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely let me know! I need a skimmer for my biocube, so a bubble magnus would be perfect! Has it worked well for you?
and I clean it often. I will keep you updated. I just built my stand for the new tank today so the build is off to a start. waiting on dry rock and tank to arrive. once that's all together I'll be filling the tank and then just need to cycle before transferring everything. ideally I want to be done by the new year just depends how everything goes.

OP
OP
TheReefDiary

TheReefDiary

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking it out on BRS. They have it at 48 right now. Thinking about jumping on it, but I might not. Is yours the miniQ nano?
oh then grab a new one. only benefit on mine is that you wouldn't have a break in period. I had micro bubbles for 2 weeks and it filled up a lot in the beginning.

I think I paid $70 for it.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back