Fluval Flex 32 Flow

  • Thread starter Thread starter viorio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

viorio

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I am not getting even flow across my Fluval flex 32 with my Nero 3 running on random mode between 35-55%. If I turn it up, the flow will be too strong on one side of the tank. Should I add another Nero 3 on the opposite side, or on the back walls-see attached photo yellow marks. I am looking for more even flow, I appreciate any advice. Thanks!
20260319_170924_8AA805F0-D25B-4EFD-99DB-3785CCEEA1D1.png
 
IMO yes, another on the opposite side will help, or somewhere where the 2 flows can bounce off each other would be ideal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new