Fluval Marine 3.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter SOGavity
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SOGavity

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
151
Reaction score
55
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a fluval marine 3.0 as cheap extention for my other lights. Using the pro settings in the app, I set the timing to align with the other lights on the tank. But this morning I woke up at 3 am and found bright blue lights on. I tried turning them off with the app but nothing is telling the lights to be on... the only way for them to be off is if I have the light set on auto mode instead of pro. Is there anyone with experience that can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Screenshot_20241215_071340_FluvalSmart.jpg
 
I recently purchased a fluval marine 3.0 as cheap extention for my other lights. Using the pro settings in the app, I set the timing to align with the other lights on the tank. But this morning I woke up at 3 am and found bright blue lights on. I tried turning them off with the app but nothing is telling the lights to be on... the only way for them to be off is if I have the light set on auto mode instead of pro. Is there anyone with experience that can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Screenshot_20241215_071340_FluvalSmart.jpg
Try and reset the app, could just be a glitch on the app's part
 
Try deleting the 01 and 09 time points. They're not doing anything anyway.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new