Fluval Visi Whaite 90P tank

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://fluvalaquatics.com/us/shop/product/visi-white-90p-aquarium-set-53-6-us-gal-202-5-l-copy
So I am looking for a tank, I built my stand for a 40 breeder but now I need a rimless tank with similar dimensions, and this tank seems to fit the bill, has anyone have one of these tanks? If so how are they? I want to drill in the back for a external overflow, and use two Sea Swirls, and for lighting use Maxipect
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/ethereal-infinite-e8-230-led-aquarium-light-fixture-maxspect/Thanks in advance
 
I've known people to keep smaller Fluval tanks and not have any issues with them. However, this particular one I can't find much on. Seems like a solid tank though!
 
Thanks, I love your avatar and meme. When I see your banner I fell like I should salute.
 
No I have not, my semi LFS has them on shelf, I guess the only problem is it comes with a stand, I guess I could put my 40 Breeder from Petco on it and sell that and just keep the tank. They are nice tanks, I guess I will just have to do the math and see if it is doable.
 
Did you ever get it? I have one I’m about to make a reef out of.
Are you going to drill it? Did you purchase yours with the stand that came with it? What kind of over flow are you going to use? Or something else?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new