Try to pick an aquarium

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for a rimless 40 breeder dimension which I have BTW, but I want a rimless one now, I also do not want it drilled for the returns, I want to use my Sea Swirls 1/2"
https://sea-swirl.com/products-1/ols/products/34-sea-swirl. but the 1/2" models,
also I want a small external overflow, so I need to be able to drill the tank. I want to install two of these lights
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/ethereal-infinite-led-light-fixture-maxspect.html
So one of these tanks
https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/planet-matrix-36-5-long-rimless-show-aquarium.html
https://waterboxaquariums.com/collections/freshwater/products/clear-fw-3620
There seems to be a slight price difference and I do not know if shipping is an issue as of now.
Any thoughts
 
So I am looking for a rimless 40 breeder dimension which I have BTW, but I want a rimless one now, I also do not want it drilled for the returns, I want to use my Sea Swirls 1/2"
https://sea-swirl.com/products-1/ols/products/34-sea-swirl. but the 1/2" models,
also I want a small external overflow, so I need to be able to drill the tank. I want to install two of these lights
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/ethereal-infinite-led-light-fixture-maxspect.html
So one of these tanks
https://www.aquariumspecialty.com/planet-matrix-36-5-long-rimless-show-aquarium.html
https://waterboxaquariums.com/collections/freshwater/products/clear-fw-3620
There seems to be a slight price difference and I do not know if shipping is an issue as of now.
Any thoughts
I would do search here and even contact Waterbox. I think I read recently they have very long wait times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new