FMAS elections - nominating application

DRThompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Annual Officer Elections

It is time once again for our Annual FMAS Officer Elections

The Annual Elections take place in the month of November. Elected Officers of this Society consist of the following and shall be elected annually at the General Meeting held in November:

President
Vice-President
Secretary
Treasurer

The Officers shall be selected from the recommendations of the Nominating Committee and any nomination from the floor on the day of the Election at the November General Meeting. All nominations and recommendations must be made with prior consent of the individual being nominated.

Anyone interested in running shall complete an “Application for Nomination for Elected Position on the FMAS Board of Directors” and submit it to the Nominating committee no later than October 31st.

Nominees for the Office of President, Vice President and Treasurer must have served on the Board of Directors for a minimum of one continuous full term.

All elected officers will be selected by a majority of the voting membership present at the November General Meeting. The newly elected officers shall assume office at the next scheduled General Meeting (January).

Only members, as defined in the By Laws, Article III, Sections 2 and 7, are entitled to vote in the Annual Elections.

If you are interested in running for an elected position, please download the Application here:

http://www.fmas1955.org/wp-content/...ition-on-the-FMAS-Board-of-Directors-2018.pdf

Completely fill out the Application and submit to the Nominating Committee [email protected] no later than Oct. 31, 2018.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back