Help wanted

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We haven’t been able to recruit anyone for the vice president position for the club's board of directors. Without a full board it will be difficult to run to the club. I've talked with Max Reef in Bridgeport who has invited us to have a meeting there prior to their anniversary sale. It would be great for the club to get an event in Fairfield County. Is there anyone down that way hope you willing to coordinate with Max Reed to put one together? Really would like to get this club going if people are interested in pitching in to help get things moving. Let me know. I know other stores would be happy to host us as well but we need people to help coordinate these things. There are also a number of schools that are running dynamic aquaculture programs in the state. This would be a great opportunity for the club to investigate having a meeting or two to see what's going on. Any interest?

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am willing to try to get a meeting at Blakes Aqua Den, Meriden. I will try to organize this meeting for a Sunday afternoon at 4 pm. 1 to 1 1/2 hours meeting. Topic TBD! Possibly a raffle. Coffee and sweets will be available.
Before I take time to get this going I would like to know how many are interested.
Please respond here.

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disregard the above post from me! I'm out of the 'game' for a while as I tested positive for Covid this morning.
Mild symptoms(I actually thought it was allergies!)
Bad timing too. I'm going away in two weeks for a vacation!

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disregard the above post from me! I'm out of the 'game' for a while as I tested positive for Covid this morning.
Mild symptoms(I actually thought it was allergies!)
Bad timing too. I'm going away in two weeks for a vacation!
Sorry to hear that Bill. Good luck with it. I had it about a month and a half ago. I've had two shots no boosters. For me it like a bad cold and lasted about a week. Speedy recovery.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that Blake's is moving to a bigger location so maybe after that happens would be a great time to do one with them.

Back