FMAS February 2017 Meeting

DRThompson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
334
Reaction score
52
Location
Coral Springs, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Date: February 28th, 2017
Location: South Plantation High School1300 Paladin Way, Plantation, Florida 33317

Speaker: Jon Norris
Topic: Jellyfish

Learn all about keeping a Jellyfish tank. Jon will talk about their basic biology and needs and the ease of keeping them at home.

Speaker bio:
My name is Jon Norris and I am the Director of Education for Jellyfish Art. I deal with setting up school environments and curriculum for teachers to showcase their living works of art. I also coordinate the customer care and education to our customers for setting up these works of art in their homes so anyone can do it. I have my Masters in Marine Science and Education. I've been in the marine hobby since I was 12 back in the 80s growing clownfish with my dad when I was living in California.
 
FMAS%20FB%20Event%20feb%202017_zpsvyomjfny.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new