Fmm alarm

ifreefingwasaperson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
274
Reaction score
90
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an FMM that was setup previously without the tasks function. I know when you set up an FMM with the tasks its give you the alert tab/slider. My question is I just plugged a leak sensor into port three and I want an alert for leak. How do I set that alert up? Just run the tasks and rename the outlets that were previously set up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new