FMM disconnected

boyfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what this means? I have the optical sensor in the FMM 2 port that I assigned the task of notifying me when my ATO reservoir is low. Just got an apex a3 jr and finished setting it up but not sure what this means

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 2.05.48 PM.png Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 2.04.46 PM.png
 
I have this issue as well. One of my FMMs keeps disconnecting. Does it go back online if you disconnect and reconnect the USB cable? Mine resets when I do that but eventually gets knocked off again. It’s not the individual FMM either because I replaced mine with the same behavior.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new