Foam for Specimen Cups (Shipping)

Sarlindescent

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
145
Reaction score
140
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who ship using specimen containers, what foam do you prefer and what thickness? I have received with the bonded foam balls and not a fan of the mess. I have received one forever ago that used a white closed cell foam like a thicker version of what TVs are wrapped in. What are others thoughts and do you have a name/place to buy your preferred material.

Thanks
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I’d also like to know. I’m looking for a soft closed foam about 1/2 that doesn’t make a mess when cutting to use on shipping frags in urine cups.

Anyone know where to get it?
 
ride guys GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new