Foam in new fish tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoodSoup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoodSoup

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just filled up my new aquarium. Bag of sand I got said it didn’t need to be rinsed. This white foam is all over the back of my AIO. Is this from the sand I am assuming? How do I get rid of this? Will it go away on its own? It’s covering my ATO and im worried it might mess with it.

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new