• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Focustronic Alkatronic For Sale

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Euphyllia098

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
583
Reaction score
519
Location
Coldwater
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In good condition. Needs a new PH probe, and could probably use some new tubing for the dosing heads although the current tubing does work.

$500 shipped in the US
20260719_151218.jpg
20260719_151222.jpg
20260719_151231.jpg
20260719_151313.jpg
20260719_151322.jpg
20260719_151722.jpg
20260710_192014.jpg


20260719_151417.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new