• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Focustronic Mastertronic

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

KingAlee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
679
Reaction score
486
Location
Mobile
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to sell a mastertronic that I’ve been using roughly about 6 months now.

Reason for selling is I’ve moved everything over to apex with the trident! This will come with original box, extra parts, and reagents!

I am open to offers!
I will ship at buyers expense!
20251125_011408_43F5B478-D91D-4BB4-8BAE-638747BC925C.png

20251125_011408_408D109B-3030-4B43-B4B0-D750E0AB95D6.png

20251125_011408_0B0B88E3-5583-41F4-BA14-4AFED70E4679.png
 
I’m looking to sell a mastertronic that I’ve been using roughly about 6 months now.

Reason for selling is I’ve moved everything over to apex with the trident! This will come with original box, extra parts, and reagents!

I am open to offers!
I will ship at buyers expense!
20251125_011408_43F5B478-D91D-4BB4-8BAE-638747BC925C.png

20251125_011408_408D109B-3030-4B43-B4B0-D750E0AB95D6.png

20251125_011408_0B0B88E3-5583-41F4-BA14-4AFED70E4679.png
still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new