FoD's Über 250DD Build Thread

Very sorry for your losses.. That stinks! I know you will bounce back strong and I hope everything else is still going ahead well.. We don't QT snails or crabs but we do "rinse" them 3 times, to make sure when they release the water inside of them that it does not go into the tank
 
Yes sorry for the loss. :(
 
Wanted to revive this more than dead thread. Just did my first water change in quite some time. Life slows my maintenance down often. Getting back into it. 2 years mature now. Time to get some sticks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new