Folded mantle

Jorge Linares

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2017
Messages
200
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a maxima clam yesterday by FedEx. He dropped and ran. The box was soaked. It was missing half its water. I acclimated and it looked ok. Today the mantle is folded in.
AI Hydra 26
Biocube 29
Nitrate. .25
Phosphate. .049
Alk 8.2
Cal 435
Mag 1350

Any thoughts

IMG_9298.JPG
 
Not looking good. I would contact the vendor and provide images. Chalk it up to shipping and acclimation stress unfortunately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new