Food for snails?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thumbster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thumbster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
257
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never thought that I would have to ask this question, but I feel like my tank is now too clean and I'm wondering if there is an algae pellet or something to feed my snails? I've tried nori sheets, but my fox face eats it long before the snails have a chance.
I have trochus, astrea and a couple cerith snails.
 
Don’t clean your glass for a few days. But Biofilm also grows on the rocks and sand which we can’t see. I wouldn’t worry about it
 
You probably have more algae than you realize. But if you're generally concerned, algae wafers will work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new