Football is almost back thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is to chat about fantasy drafts, favorite teams, players and if you must bash my avatar ( I'm used to, I can handle it), just part of being a fan of an awesome team :)

Anyways, let's hear your thoughts, who your favorites are and how your draft went.
 
Well......I am in Ohio near Cleveland which means I support the Browns :( Hoping we get some kind of consistency with our play this year....... Our QB situation is still a mess unfortunately.
 
Well......I am in Ohio near Cleveland which means I support the Browns :( Hoping we get some kind of consistency with our play this year....... Our QB situation is still a mess unfortunately.

Yeah, they need someone to step it up at QB, they've been through a bunch of them and now it may be up to Johnny, at least for this season.
 
I don't know......I don't have a lot of confidence in Johnny. He is shut down for the rest of the preseason due to a sore elbow....which they are saying is due to his throwing motion which they don't plan on changing. We are basically just buying time this season until next years draft as far as the QB position is concerned. There is the off chance that Manziel will step it up but we will see.
 
Go SAINTS! WHO DAT!!
I know we haven't done well this preseason so far, but the year the saints won the super bowl they lost every preseason game. So that don't mean nothing.
 
Miami dolphins fan.Dan marino was my childhood hero.I have my league drafting tonigh and another one on thrsdayr
 
Go Tennessee Titans :D
 
Never under estimate your opponent no matter what kind of sport it is?;)
 
Miami dolphins fan.Dan marino was my childhood hero.I have my league drafting tonigh and another one on thrsdayr

My league drafted last night. The Dolphins are doing good things, Wallace was a tough loss but Landry is a beast. I'm excited see the Rams this year too.
 
I don't care if you guys debate but keep it clean. If you use words like what hair driers do or screw drivers do your post will be deleted. Unfortunately I also have to delete those that quoted this stuff. Please keep it clean.
 
Last edited:
Denver fan here...hoping Manning just retires, he looks dreadful this preseason

Injury bug this year is starting fast, lot of good players out which sucks for fantasy
 
Tanehill will be league MVP, Suh defensive player of the year and Miami beats Philly in the Super Bowl 31-28.
 
Titans fan here don't hold much hope lol. I think our new qb will be ok if they can get him some protection. But our d well hope they can play some this year because last year well...... I had my first draft last fri in a 10 man ppr league with the 6th pick and still somehow got Adrian Peterson, Matt forte, and Matt Ryan lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new