Football is almost back thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I was ok with all that until you said the word Philly.

Nothing wrong with that. Should be interesting to see how Philly does this year. They look very promising. :)
 
I love the fantasy league I'm in now. 20 team dynasty league. I took over the last place team 3 years ago. We do a rookie draft, auctions, contracts, salary cap, cuts and everything. We even do individual defensive players. Still got some auctions going right for the next week.

image.jpg
 
Colts fan here... Broncos fan also. Go manning and luck!
 
No fantasy here. Will drive from NY to NE this Thursday to see the Giants take on the Pats though.
Never been to New England, going to look for some night life action for after the game.
 
This thread is to chat about fantasy drafts, favorite teams, players and if you must bash my avatar ( I'm used to, I can handle it), just part of being a fan of an awesome team :)

Anyways, let's hear your thoughts, who your favorites are and how your draft went.

You already know what's going to happen this year don't you? It's going to be a cowgirl beatdown week 2 and I'll be at the home opener (Club section baby!) watching the shredding of romo!! Gosh I love football, $100k parlay at Delaware park I'll be hitting this year which will fund my new 300 gallon tank (then I woke up).
 
Steelers....First to Six [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]
 
Philadelphia Eagles till i die
 
Hopefully more teams shake the rust off in Week 2. I'm a Peyton fan, but I don't see him surviving behind that shaky O-line for the entire season.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new