• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale - Fluval 32.5 AIO

Item Price
$500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

BonnieB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Messages
2,188
Reaction score
4,256
Location
Simi Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As many of you know, I just got my 100g and 70g reefs up and running. We’ve emptied the Fluval and now I’m in the process of cleaning everything. So, it has a Marine 3.0 Fluval light, the return pump, a Fluval PS-1 protein skimmer, heater, and Hygger UV-C lamp. I also have a Powerhead I initially used and a homemade ATO that I will throw in. The system is a year old (skimmer 6 months, UV 4 months). I found it to be a great starter system. Since I wasn’t sure I wanted to get back into the hobby, I chose to start small (and you can see how that ended up!😂). But it is also great when you have limited space (it is 32x15.75x15.75). Local Pickup only as I can’t lift it even empty. Asking includes everything listed. PM if you’d like more details.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new