For Sale: JBJ RL-20

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skydvr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Skydvr

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
574
Reaction score
265
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Note: This is posted in the CTARS club forum for local sale only.

Looking at possibly picking up an IM Fusion Nano 20 Peninsula, so wouldn't have a use for the JBJ RL-20 frag tank that I was originally going to use as a display. It was used once for the FFM last year and has been sitting in the box since.
I just double checked it and there are no scratches, the filtration media is unused, and it has a pump and heater.

They go for $300 new (some plus shipping, some free) and I paid $250 for it. I'd like to get the $250 back to cover the IM and since the tank is still effectively new as it has less than a day of use on it.

I should be making it to the club meeting tonight, so if you catch me before 3:30, I can bring it with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new