For Sale Koran Angel

Yangabanga

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all - this is the last fish to go in my tank breakdown and I'd rather sell to a reefer direct than the fish store.

$100 takes him. I'm in Fairfield County, CT

zkylZxQ.jpg

QWZ2h80.jpg

8QHFecM.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new