For Sale or Trade...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
787
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entire fixture. I do have a small LED clip on light on it that I can send with it.
 
If you are going to meeting on Saturday can you bring skimmer so I can take a look at it. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new