• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale PanWorld 50PX External Return Pump

Devilboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale:

1- PanWorld 50PX external return pump $75.00 + shipping

This pump was used as a return pump on my system for 2 months. Has been sitting in my shed for the last 2 years. Still in awesome shape. A little bit of surface rust on the 4 bolt mounting flange. Otherwise very clean.

Here are the specs on this pump:

Pan World Pumps Asia Pacific is a member of the Pan World Group, Japan. Pan World is a leading maker of magnetic drive pumps. It produces one of the widest ranges in the world. Also know by Blueline HD pumps in the USA. These pumps were designed and built by the former chief engineer from Iwaki-Japan. They feature similar flow rates and head pressure. They offer low noise, and reliablity that have made Iwaki the best magnetic drive pumps available. The PanWorld pumps are even a little more quiet then Iwaki, they have a full 2 year parts and labor guarantee. All seal-free bearings and magnetic drive for many years of trouble free use. These pumps also include the Powercord, something iwaki leaves off.

Model 50PX - equal to Iwaki MD30 Pressure rated
590gph max flow
16.5 foot max head pressure
90 watts
3/4" MPT in/out
Footprint 5 x 10

Attachments

• PanWorld 50PX 2.jpg
    PanWorld 50PX 2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 244
  • PanWorld 50PX 1.jpg
    PanWorld 50PX 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 212
  • PanWorld 50PX.jpg
    PanWorld 50PX.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 221

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back