For the blue-reef lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was photographing Mark Iltis' (CoralBandit) reef the other night and the MH lamps turned off. While waiting for them to cool, I took a couple of shots of corals under actinics and a Reef Brite fixture. This one seemed to have some nice characteristics.
Gary

iltiszoanthid01c.jpg
 
I need to rent out Gary to photograph my tank.
 
OMG Gary I swear you are the best man. I seriously am going to think about bringing you here one day. LOL!
 
Thanks to all. Rev, I'll go just about anywhere to photograph reefs or speak at club meetings if my expenses are covered. I've tried to put a business trip together to your neck of the woods, but have had no success. Not a lot of advertisers in TN.
Gary
 
I think it would be sweet if could use one of Gary's pics to put on the R2R shirt. That is if he would allow it to be used that way
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new