• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For those shipping items for sale, Be aware. . . .

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
109,417
Reaction score
246,758
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Please be aware that once again, USPS announced new rates for domestic services starting July 13th. If you ship with Priority Mail you're headed for choppy waters, with rates increasing by up to 51%!
 
Fake news. I don’t know where they pulled the 51% from. Priority mail is 6.3%. Ground Advantage is 7.1%. IMG_1998.png
 
Please be aware that once again, USPS announced new rates for domestic services starting July 13th. If you ship with Priority Mail you're headed for choppy waters, with rates increasing by up to 51%!
The approved changes would raise domestic shipping services prices approximately 6.3 percent for Priority Mail service, 7.1 percent for USPS Ground Advantage and 7.6 percent for Parcel Select. Prices are not changing for Priority Mail Express service. I don’t see anything near 51% ???
 
Fake news. I don’t know where they pulled the 51% from. Priority mail is 6.3%. Ground Advantage is 7.1%. IMG_1998.png
I thought that sounded high. Was announced by Pirateship.com
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new