Forget Photobucket

I'm on the goodbye train.
 
Go to flickr, 300000000 times better and they do not degrade your image quality(plus a terabyte of free space) I'm amazed anyone still uses photobucket their service sucks! Nothing like holding someones pictures ransom till you pay lol
 
I just recently got photobucket and I was just shocked, that anything could be that crap and people would still use it. I'll definitely try flickr. I am just bummed that if I move the pics all the links/photos in my thread go bad.
 
I just recently got photobucket and I was just shocked, that anything could be that crap and people would still use it. I'll definitely try flickr. I am just bummed that if I move the pics all the links/photos in my thread go bad.

You thread images are safe here!
 
Yeah what a load of BS. We can all say goodbye to photobucket as I along with everyone else will be leaving I'm sure :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new