Forrest loves to play with the bubbles!

TrueLoveKiss

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
117
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been sitting and watching a chinese searies since morning then I turned and saw Forrest is playing with the bubbles from the airstone I have 😁

So I'd like to share the cute moment here too!

 
I looked into setting up a tank for one but never got around to it. They look like pretty interesting critters.
They are 😁

I used to have one before in Thailand but that was years ago and I had to gave him away because how hot my house is even it was in the Winter and back then my house in Thailand has no AC and I have no chiller in prepared. I tried to kept the water lower than 22 C in exchanged of waking up every 2 hours to put frozen bottle in the tank and let it float. That was killing my mental health enough that I just told myself I couldn't and it's best to give him away to someone who can.

I moved to the US and do more reserch about them + how to properly cycling tank and my husband's house has the AC. My husband kept telling me I should get one and I lost to that after months of saying no to him 🤣

Right now Forrest is happy living in his/her cycled tank and thriving very fast too! Forrest has been with us a little over 2 weeks and has grown a lottttt 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new