forum etiquette question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
4,317
Reaction score
2,639
Location
Allenstown nh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so a lot of times I post things on my tank thread That I would like to post in other areas as well. I don't think that my tank thread gets the same type of attention as other threads. I don't want to clog up the forum with the same postings. So I was not sure if it is okay to repost a thread under the appropriate forum Even though it's already posted on my tank thread.For an example, I recently had an interesting experience with my grandis palys. I posted this on my tank thread. Is it ok to repost this issue underneath the zoa and paly forum
 
I think it's fine as you stated our tank threads don't always get the traffic or more then picture surfing at times. I don't see anything wrong with sharing a experience in the proper forum threads also to be shared with those looking at specific interest.
 
That I would like to post in other areas as well.
Yup man! You know the answer ))) Until you are sharing your good emotions, experience, pics, questions and new things we are happy to see it!!!)) Of course it should be specific ;) But don't be shy! And even if you have funny information we always have Lounge))) Gooood to hear you )))
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new