Forum reject!!!

This is a great place to be....don't mean to sound like a broken record, but its true. Rev takes real good care of the forum and all the members are top notch. The sponsors all help one another and the fact is, this is a down to earth place where people are just themselves.

Take off your shoes and make your self at home. There ain't no better place to be bro!
 
Sorry Rev. I'm not typically negative. I was banned for calling the pirates terrorists, I think. Whatever. Thanks for the kind welcome.
 
No problem! Thanks for joining!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new