Found this guy at a Petco for $50.

Nice fish for the price.
For me, shape of the clownfish is of the utmost important. I prefer the wild type clownfish, and exaggeration of the wild type, like Onyx Percula or Darwin Ocellaris. I do like the SnowOnyx, or Black Snowflakes, but the body shape has to be near perfect.
 
Nice fish for the price.
For me, shape of the clownfish is of the utmost important. I prefer the wild type clownfish, and exaggeration of the wild type, like Onyx Percula or Darwin Ocellaris. I do like the SnowOnyx, or Black Snowflakes, but the body shape has to be near perfect.
I have a beauty of a black snowflake, and a goober of a longfin misbar black ice.
P_20250628_211031.jpg
 
Best practices would be to Qt fish. Nice score.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new