Found this guy today

  • Thread starter Thread starter KJAG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If the immaturity continues, first we'll close the thread, then we'll be forced to hand out infractions.
 
This is the tropical one I'm growing now....about 2 months after I started and before I pruned it back.

wild.jpg
 
Rad. Anything living in there besides the plants?

Not yet, I was waiting to get it established, thinking about adding frogs or a gekko.
Got most of the new one done, just got to get it planted now. Still haven't decided which would be better a lizard or maybe a small snake.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new