Found this guy tucked/ glued in a rock

Babygecko1233

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
585
Reaction score
374
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I.d?
IMG_20171104_204929.jpg



My clown is photogenic

IMG_20171104_204923.jpg
 
Sickly. A healthy tank will make that a healthy coral. Cool find.
 
UPDATE.*****

Fragged the candy cane coral piece...hoping to save it...gave it higher light.. And medium flow...any suggestions? Like supplement that won't change my tank perimeters.
 
I'm no expert but that is how mine are thriving...sometime ya gotta just play around and see what works best in your tank..hope it bounces back [emoji106][emoji106]
 
I have a kryptonite candy cane that I purchased pretty early on in my display tank before I really had a plan. It wound up behind a rock in the sand (although it still gets light, maybe 100 PAR). I don't look at it often. I never touch it. I never intentionally spot feed it. And yet despite various misadventures I've had that come with a young tank, claiming the lives of some other more delicate specimens, this thing has thrived and multiplied. Good luck saving yours!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new