four to one electrical connectors/ lights and drivers ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cracker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
7,163
Reaction score
16,191
Location
north east Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok So I have 4 led light strips from Expressions designed for algae scrubbers. Each led strip comes with it's own driver. It has a connector to connect the 2 together . So I E/Med these guys and they said that one driver is enough to run all 4 lights. All I need is a 1 to 4 connector. So where do I find these connectors?
I don't know why I got 4 driver for 4 strips but hey, If I can consolidate the wires it's less clutter under the stand Also I guess I have a bunch of backups. Thanks !
 
is there a specific section of the driver/ light strip You'd like to see? I can get a pic in a bit.
 
How about this, Sorry all the cables are all zip tied together under the stand it's too late to haul it all out . I have 4 strips and 4 drivers. They sain a 1 to 4 connector 1 on the black cable off the driver to 4 white cables off the lights
HPIM8521.JPG
 
No such cable exists, that I'm aware of. You'd need to make it. That said, that power supply only goes up to 3A/36W I'm a bit incredulous about that being enough power to run those four lights.
 
Thanks ice, The strips are only 9 watts each. So 4 strips makes 36 watts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new