Fox coral placement

jeep and goose

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
270
Reaction score
181
Location
lafayette
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs has some very nice fox corals and I’m trying to figure out where to place one if I get a colony. They’re bigger pieces my main concern is just that it would be close to a lot of softies will that be a huge problem tho
 
They look very healthy in the store, have been there for a year
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new