Fox face in 90gallon wide

Woodle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I was told it was OK but I figured I'd ask. What are people's opinions on a foxface or one spot foxface in a 48"w 24"d 18.5"h 92 gallon aquarium?

Thanks

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a one spot in a 48x30x24. It seems to be doing great. This was a rescue fish that lived almost a year in a tiny tiny tank (like a 15-29 gal) . But she is now a happy fish. She is 7-8” in length so not a small fish. For sure the largest fish in the tank but one of the most gentle and friendly fish as well. She eats from my hands- (I know it’s not smart but I can’t help it lol- she’s too cool!)

she even spent 45 days in a 55 gallon QT and was a model citizen.

OP
OP
W

Woodle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh cool. Ya I thought with the extra width it would be OK. I have heard they need a 6ft tank. But maybe next tank lol

OP
OP
W

Woodle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a one spot in a 48x30x24. It seems to be doing great. This was a rescue fish that lived almost a year in a tiny tiny tank (like a 15-29 gal) . But she is now a happy fish. She is 7-8” in length so not a small fish. For sure the largest fish in the tank but one of the most gentle and friendly fish as well. She eats from my hands- (I know it’s not smart but I can’t help it lol- she’s too cool!)

she even spent 45 days in a 55 gallon QT and was a model citizen.
That's also amazing hand feeding. Have you ever been stung? I've heard its like a bee sting.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's also amazing hand feeding. Have you ever been stung? I've heard its like a bee sting.
never been stung no. She’s a gentle fish. But it’s still probably not the smartest thing to do lol. I can’t help my self, she’s so cool lol.

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one in my new tank but he’s fairly small yet am going to see how he does but I would say it’s a pretty good size tank for one

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back