Foxface ill?

Foxface123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
7
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this fox face in my 75g tank been fine up until about an hour go this has happened any advice or is he going to die he's laying on the floor panting

tempImagetjFRH9.png
 
Your other thread was answered, but again, how old is tank ?
See your other post and please refrain from cross posting which takes away from others seeking answers, while I understand urgency. According to pic, this fish is Moribund and in deep distress and may or may not make it. I cant offer medication or such to perk it up as fish looks past that point.
Increase oxygen to see if perks up but hope for the best and expect the worse.
Which I could offer more positive words
 
Your other thread was answered, but again, how old is tank ?
See your other post and please refrain from cross posting which takes away from others seeking answers, while I understand urgency. According to pic, this fish is Moribund and in deep distress and may or may not make it. I cant offer medication or such to perk it up as fish looks past that point.
Increase oxygen to see if perks up but hope for the best and expect the worse.
Which I could offer more positive words
my apologies set up as a new account didn't realise it posted twice thanks for the help tho
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new