Frag discs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave3112
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
40
Location
Athens,AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some LARGE frag discs and found this site:

Large Frag Disks (17 Count) - Chief Reef

Has anyone used these before? If so did you like them or not? If not where do you get LARGE discs? I want some to grow out my chalices on. I really want some 3" diameter but the ones linked above are the biggest I could find

Thanks in advance,

Dave
 
IDK hopefully soon its been hectic as aways around here. Oh the only thing I dont like about those disk is they are a little messy when you cut them so you have to keep the coral on them flushed clean to keep from damaging the coral other than that they work fine
 
I know what you mean about being hectic! It's been that way around here too. Thanks for the info on the plugs. I will get a few of them but I am really thinking about trying to make my own so I can get the sizes I want.
 
Check with Gooch at alternative reef. I believe he will do special orders on large discs.
 
Check with Gooch at alternative reef. I believe he will do special orders on large discs.


Is he doing special orders again? I thought he was taking some time to be with his family for a while?
 
Is he doing special orders again? I thought he was taking some time to be with his family for a while?

I think he will do discs, just not the large custom rockwork type orders. Shoot him a PM, cant hurt to ask...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new