Frag farmer red robin.

Av8Bluewater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2014
Messages
168
Reaction score
2
Location
Plano, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the general thought on this coral coloring up to a nice red?
Most photos I've seen are kind of like mine. A dull dark brick red. I have seen a couple photos where it looks a brighter red.
Mine is upper middle good flow light and water. So I'm hoping for better colors down the road. :bigsmile:
 
Great question! I've had it at one point but the same for me. Brick red. Maybe next time I might keep it on a plug and try different areas in the reef to see if I could bring out more color. Maybe it likes a 10k bulb? Maybe lower nutrients in the water or maybe more? Higher DKH? Who knows. Bump for a great question! Pics!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new