Frag Fest (frag workshop) April 22th Paradise Pets Benton AR

John Carroll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Razorback Reef Marine Aquarium Society is holding a frag workshop on April 22nd at Paradise pets in Benton Arkansas. Cost is $35 for members, $75 for non members. All participants will learn safe fragging techniques and the care requirements of the corals being fragged. They will also leave with at least 3 frags of their choice. If you have been to our other frag workshops then you know it is worth it. Non members will also get a free 1 year membership (normal cost $50) to the Razorback Reef club. That membership has a bunch of benefits and normally pays for itself within a meeting or two.

Frag Fest.png

rbrtio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John,

I'm a new reefer in the area, can you give me some idea of how long this will last? Also, should we bring anything with us?

OP
OP
John Carroll

John Carroll

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John,

I'm a new reefer in the area, can you give me some idea of how long this will last? Also, should we bring anything with us?
I can't tell you how long it will last because that will depend on how many frags I need to cut and how many questions people have. However, you aren't locked in to a set time. Some people just do the workshop and leave while others stick around and chat with each other. 3 hours is a safe bet. It may be longer it may be shorter.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 145 75.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 8.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back