Frag hitchhiker id

sammiches

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found these on my new frag, I will be dipping in coral rx but should I take extra care to remove these?
84A81B61-0208-4B0A-89A1-D034E9E56883.jpeg
25FB63E8-2D01-432E-BC62-0423C8C06A4C.jpeg
 
Can’t really see what it is from the pics
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 74ECFC09-442B-47F2-ABCF-629DE4FF2C66.jpeg
    74ECFC09-442B-47F2-ABCF-629DE4FF2C66.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 86
The snaily thing is, but I think the grey tubes are soft
I will also note that the snail thing is moving very slowly because it is now in a different spot of the frag
 
I will also note that the snail thing is moving very slowly because it is now in a different spot of the frag
It kind of looks like a stomatella but I would need better pics
When in doubt scrape it all off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new