Frag ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrthoVet05
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OrthoVet05

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2017
Messages
251
Reaction score
140
Location
Ponte Vedra Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this frag today that looked like some sort of encrusting SPS monti or something... can I get an ID please ? It is brown under daylights and orange under actinics. Very fine textured with no obvious polyps. Thanks!

cd5b67721984011e858113c51700c2f0.jpg
bed805b9acea302f529a76639d4a51a6.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new